I thought this would be a fun and seasonal recipe to share. We have family who always go up to Alaska for fishing and bring us home fresh and canned salmon so I thought I would brush the dust of this recipe, make a batch, and share. This recipe produces 6 servings and despite the long list of ingredients is super easy to make!
- 1. Sauté onion, garlic, celery, pepper and salt for about 6 minutes.
- 2. Add the potato and continue sautéing for a few more minutes.
- 3. Add the wine, thyme, cayenne, bay leaf, and water.
- 4. Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- 5. Add the salmon, cream, lemon juice and parsley then turn the heat off.
- 6.Let the soup sit for 5 minutes and the salmon will be cooked beautifully. Taste and add more salt and lemon juice as needed. Remove the bay leaf before serving.
- This is a tasty and simple recipe. I hope you enjoy it! Tried this recipe? Let us know what you thought of it!
Category : Good Eats